Frequently Asked Questions
How Does the Tree Care Process Work?
1. Schedule a consultation with one of our Arborist by calling our office at (enter phone number).
2. You will meet with a professional during your consultation and will provide you with a written estimate. Upon accepting the estimate, the Arborist will provide you with a written proposal.
3. The written proposal must be approved by the customer.
4. You will then be contacted by your Arborist to schedule your contracted work.
5. Once the work is completed you will be given the total and asked to pay.
6. After services are completed, we encourage you to write a google or Facebook review to tell us how we did or how we can better your experience next time.
Do I have to be home?
The customer doesn't have to be home during service.
Will all of my services be completed on the same day?
We strive to complete all work during the scheduled day. On some occasions, some work has to be done at a specific time.
Are you licensed and insured?
We are FULLY licensed, bonded and insured.
Once the consultation and free estimate are complete, scheduling can be done by calling the office.
How does the payment process work?
Payment is required upon 100% completion of the job.
What is the environmental waste disposal fee?
It will depend upon the town in which the services are being done in.